Before your measurement
· You'll need a measuring tape before you take your measurements, which you can easily buy online or in a store.
· Not just personal measurements, ask your cheerleading buddies to measure each other, or ask your parents to measure you. It is best to wear a sports vest/underpants when measuring.
· Please measure to the nearest inch.
Basic measurements (bust, waist, hips, thigh, top and skirt lengths) are needed for most custom uniforms. Start with these measurements, then view our size charts to determine which size to order. If you need help determining which size chart to use, please send email at email@example.com.
1.Bust: Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust and wrap it around your body to get the measurement, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
2.Waist: To measure your natural waist, you need to make your tape locate at your belly button. Keep the tape horizontal and flat, and then take the measurement.
3. Hip: Wrap the tape around your body, ensuring you go over the widest part of your buttocks. Keep the tape horizontal and flat against your body, and then take the measurement in front where the measuring tape meets itself.
4. Thigh: Wrap the tape around the fullest part of the thigh and take the measurements down.
5. Top length: From the side of the neck down to 8-9cm above the navel level is short style; from the side of the neck down to the 1/2 waist and hip place is long style.
6. Skirt length: From the waist measurement line down to 3cm below the hip groove.
7. Dress length: From the side of the neck down to 3cm below the hip groove.
Tips for measurement
· Keep in mind that minor changes may need to be made locally after you receive the uniform to ensure the best fit.
· Uniforms are manufactured according to standard size specification. Make measurements to determine your most suitable standard size. Garments are not made to an individual's exact size, but we can customize the top and skirt lengths of most garments.